Preorder Update


Here’s where we are:

Our manufacturing company tells me it will be the first week of October before they can ship my items, because of issues between our country and theirs. 

Apparently, the Camo fabric they just gave me for the preorder is no longer available🤦🏻‍♀️ 

They also want me to cancel the Halloween peplums because of the polka dot material being out of stock.

If they come up with a new Camo print and can do the peplums, we will push forward. I am waiting to hear back from them, but my last resort will be to refund all preorders and cancel the entire order. This is why I never wanted to result to preorders and the result of such small orders with sales being down in this retail depression😢 

If the first week of October is not feasible with your timeframe, please email me at and request a refund and I’ll be happy to push that through immediately! 

Older Post Newer Post

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published